whats some easy food you can have at parties?

my daughters party is this weekend at 2 i have chips dip goldfish, fruit, and vegs....what are some other things i can have i am not having Lunch/supper just junk food

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Fruit is always a BIG hit with little ones. Are the gold fish in separate baggies? I went camping not to long ago with a couple of different family and the kids kept putting there hands in the bag of chips to eat. I don't mind that they want chips but realistically... kids hands are gross. If there not in separate baggies def. do each kid a cup/bowl. Also, how about ice pops? its hot! And they would love that! GL

beka03

Answer by beka03 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• oooo! mini pig-n-blankets! you get mini sausages and a can of pilsbury crescent rolls and you can put cheese in them too. just wrap the sausages up in the crescent rolls and follow the crescent roll directions.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I agree with the pigs-n-blankets....big hit with my kids parties. Also bagel bites seem to go over well.
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I did the rainbow goldfish in ziploc snack bags, grapes, small chunks of watermelon and Pringles have the small cans or bags of chips on sale sometimes. These all went over great and I didn't have to worry about cross over germs. lol. the small bowls work too for the grapes and melon and dip. I tried rice keispie treats and used the fruity rice krispies.
    azurleigh

Answer by azurleigh at 2:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• crackers?little cheese bites (squares of cheddar, american and swiss? raisins/cream cheese /celery (ants on a log) mini cookies? mini muffins? french fries? yogurt? Ice Cream DIBS?
    SamMom912

Answer by SamMom912 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009