16 month old and corn?

can toddlers this age have corn? I read how corn before 18 m/o can cause problems w/ their digestion...but what about something like a corn muffin which uses corn meal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've never heard that about corn ?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i havent heard that about corn in fact you can buy corn in baby food jars my son loves teh sweet corn casserole and sweet potatoes and corn i would think a corn muffin would be fine if he gets an upset tummy wait a while to reintroduce it
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:51 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• never heard that. My daugher's had corn since about 1.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• frozen corn is a great toddler food, especially during picky phases (along with frozen peas and frozen blueberries)

Answer by rkoloms at 11:59 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Corn on the cob was a favorite for my babies. It's so much fun for them to chew on and its great for teething too.
    verygina

Answer by verygina at 12:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Never heard anything about corn.. The only thing I was always told is if they eat corn nearly always count on it coming back out the way it went in.. and surely enough LOL... My son used to love corn when he was younger now he refuses to eat it.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My 15 month old has been given corn for months now. His favorite is corn ON THE COB. Oh my gosh, he loves it, he freaks out when he sees it at dinnertime!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• corns an awsome colon cleaner ! and fun to chew on !!!!!!! theres nothing wrong with corn !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2009