Is Michele helping the economy?

In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,” she said. “See, that’s why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service,”— Michelle Obama.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We were wrong.

Michelle Obama, as we reported on July 7, is not served by twenty-two attendants who stand by to cater to her every whim.

more at link with a list of her servants http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13827 and how much it is you taxpayers

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LOL 26 servants?! mah gawd!

"The annual cost to taxpayers for such unprecedented attention is approximately $1,750,000 without taking into account the expense of the lavish benefit packages afforded to every attendant."

Oh my, sooo worth it! I dont understand why she cant do her own make up and hair? Does she have someone who wipes her butt too?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:56 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Believe me, she needs every one of those staffers. And still, dresses like a peasant, speaks like a peasant and wants to play touchy feely with the Queen of England.
    You can take a pig out of the mudhole, you can't take Fugly Mudhole out of the Pig.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I was just gonna say, she must need them all, after all, you can put lipstick on a pig,it's still a pig,and she's proof of that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes, whenever we are in a public place and I see a periodical with her fugly face on it, I throw it away forcing the establishment to buy another one. That helps the economy!
    Anonymous

• LOL both anons at :59!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Those must be union jobs.
    Anonymous

• Laurie from Texas:

”....and not a one of those attendants can help her find something decent to wear…pathetic waste of taxpayer money…..”

LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• All of that work and the best they can produce still looks alot like Chewbacca.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Anon at 03
    Oh so true and prophetic. " The best they can produce"
    Everyone knows she's not capable of doing any of that herself to even become presentable.
    Look, class is bred, class is raised, class is a family thing. She doesn't have it never will and no money can fake it.
    Classless Pig.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009