When you were pregnant, did baby ever play back with you?

like if you tickled your tummy, or poked at him/her would he/she play back with you? roll over, kick your hands, poke back?
I will like tickle his little butt, and he gets all rolly polly and kicks my hands, and streches his hands like he is playing...but I can't tell if im just pissing him off! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to poke at him and he would get all wiggly and then beat the crap out of my bladder and ribs.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• yep I love poking them and watching them roll over. my youngest laid butt in till her seventh month then all of a sudden she showed her but and has been doing that for 28 years ;-P
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• if i feel him kicking, i will press or shake my belly a little and he'll just keep on kicking, it makes me smile. if i rub my belly he will go back to sleep.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Oh yes....my girls were all very playful. When they got really big they seemed to wrap themselves around my torso and take up space from my pelvis up to my ribs making it difficult to sit or breathe comfortably.
    I always loved touching something that was poking out and they would respond by poking something else out the other side...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2009