Have you ever bought a As Seen On TV products?

What was it and do you ever use it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We bought one of those halogen ovens a couple years ago,and we use it all the time! Best buy we've made in ages. It does work like it says, and cooks food from frozen. Makes it nice on busy nights,and we can cook it the way we want,without a huge mess. Haven't really ordered anything else. Have ordered a few things from QVC,but that's it.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I got the smooth away and it sucked. On the comercial it says it is SOOOOO EASY and it doesn't hurt. That's bull I sat there doing it for 15 mins on 1 patch or hair and it got my skin all irritated. I was following the directions, I even re-read to make sure.

I also got the ShamWOW, it works pretty good.

(I got them in the as seen on TV section in walmart)
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• The only thing I ever bought was the Blendy Pens for my son for around $29. Although he did use the heck out of them...I then saw them at Big Lots for around $10!! I refuse to buy As seen On TV products anymore. Shipping is too much. I do want the Mini Chopper though. Maybe I'll find it at the As Seen On TV store at the mall.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have the Magic Bullet. We love it. I also just got the Big City Slider Station. We are going to try it out tonight.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have the Magic Bullet too, but we rarely use it.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Magic Bullet---love it
    ShamWow--works well
    Debbie Meyer's green bags---suck ass
    Pedipaws---eeehhh, it's alright
    Ped-egg-------------sucks ass

Hmmm....what else? That's all I can think of right now.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• George Foreman grill, but we bought it when it came out in the store...lol....hubby loves it because it cooks just one little ole burger...lol.

I don't buy anyone off of tv - I prefer to wait until they come out in the store - you know how that goes...lol. Well, the Pedi-Egg came out and I saw some more affordable ones with different names on them and decided to pay the lower price - works great!!!

I have always wondered if that knife really cuts through a soda can and then slices a tomato as neat as it shows on tv. Has anyone ever bought one of those?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• ok the ped egg is the best ever.. magic bullet comes in handy... im about to get a snuggie because they are ridiculous... pedipaw didnt work at all... hmmm i cant think of anything else
    hannahfoy

Answer by hannahfoy at 5:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2009