can a person heal another person?

i have heard this before, and was told this. But i dont think a person can heal another...I know God heals, but a person...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• katiekruschke- not everyone who believes in miraculous healing is a "nut case" I have even heard doctors say that they see things that they can not explain scientifically. I'm really sad for you. You are so angry and bitter.

I believe God is the author of all healing, be it physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. How and if He chooses to do so depends on His will. God may choose to heal a persons body through a doctor, their mind and emotions through therapy. Or He may choose to act in a miraculous way to heal. Or, and we don't like this one, He may choose not to heal.

My point is it all comes from God. God is God, He is in control not us humans.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Ever been to a doctor?? They do it all the time. Whether or not you believe god is driving their hands is up to you, but they spend years studying the human body and how to help it heal.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• A person who has faith and is guided by the Hioly Spirit can heal.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• No but we are a vessel used to heal.. Jesus didnt heal people, He only did what He saw His Father do. It was through the Power of Healing from Heaven that healed. We are as Christians vessels for His Kingdom to walk in that power. It is also one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, Gifts of Healing.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• One person cannot, on their own abilities heal another one. God does bestow the gift of healing on people. But, it is only through them, and by trusting in God that happens. They can lay their hands on someone, and pray fervently, believing that healing will only take place in God's will. I am speaking from experience,and if you read my journal about my journey from last year to now, you will see what I mean (too long to go into here).
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• agree with : stvmen88
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes, another person can heal another.

Maybe not physically but I believe one can heal another emotionally,etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I DO A LOT OF EMOTIONAL HEALING WITH A GOOD LISTENING EAR AND KIND WORDS.

Answer by older at 12:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• And, Older, emotional healing is sometimes even more important that physical healing!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• faith healing is a load of crap dont buy in to it however the kind of emotional healing that comes from a personal relationship with god is real as well as the kind of healing you get from a doctor. Gernerally people who believe in faith healings do not believe in going to see doctors and its dangerous and stupid. recently in my area an 11 year old girl DIED from complications from diabetes because her parents refused to take her to a doctor saying "God will heal her" they are being charged with negligent manslotter
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009