One Breast more full then the other?

I have always had one breast bigger than the other but now that i'm pregnant one of them is so much more full then the other has anyone else experienced this and will this cause more breast milk in one and less in the other

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its normal for one breast to be more full than the other-if your right handed its probably your left breast, or visa versa- chances are milk production will even them more out once your milk actually comes in- remember, the actually MILK doesn't come in until AFTER baby is born, right now its just colostrum-

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• yea i know this is my second pregnancy but my breat didn't get full or even this tender with the first, i was just curious as to them not being balanced, thanks
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 12:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• haha yeah its funny, i had the same thing... i just think i have more glands in one side than the other... totally normal though.
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 12:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• It is normal for one breast to be larger, this is due to one having slightly more fat and/or glandular tissue. My left breast (at this point) is a D and my right breast is a little larger than a DD. My right breast does seem to produce more milk, but DD has never had a problem with the left side. However, when we are in town I always have her nurse the right side first so I don't look so lopsided. I will do the same with our coming baby.
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 12:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yea, my right is more full and sore than the left. I am 6+2
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2009