• In the Spotlight:

Does any one juice? I mean powser juice like with veggies and fruit?

Hello, was wondering if any of you juice and have a juicer. We're thinking of getting one and I need some info. Is the juice acutally tastey? What brand do you have? Got any good veggie/ fruit recipes for juicing

mrtoddswoman

Asked by mrtoddswoman at 12:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I do not juice. But make smoothies with fruits, yogurt, tofu, and juice. I don't follow recipes. I throw whatever I am in the mood for in there. There is actually more fruit than yogurt in there also. Yummy. I use a normal blender.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my husband uses a juicer all the time. He puts everything in there from celery to carrots to cucumbers, apples, every fruit possible. And i will say, when you put in everything, it looks gross but it always tastes good. never lasts very long around our house. lol
    MPatterson0607

Answer by MPatterson0607 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009