Does any one eles Feel this way.

My hubby and i have a 15 month old daughter we've been trying for another one. I am a stay at home mom and he works crazy hours well this week is my ovulation week and he comes home all tired and well nothing happens. i get so frustrated but than again the man busts his ass during the day. Does anyone else go through this and get frustrated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YES! My hubby will be too tired, but we've been TTC for over a year! Now that I'm on fertility meds and he is deploying in a month... too tired will no longer be tolerated! lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I did go through that, but I found that he rarely turned me down if I made the first move. Men generally won't say no if you approach them in the right way (don't talk about TTC!). Dress sexy for him, talk dirty to him, etc. and he will have to be practically dead to say no. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• For sure! My son in now almost 18 months old and we have been TTC our second chid for 8 months. My husband works crazy long hours as well and often won't "feel like it" when he gets home. Waking up in the middle of the night or early morning (set the alarm a little earlier) is different and exciting. The hubby thinks it's cool that I wake him up feeling like that too!!! Good Luck!!!
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 12:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• start your day off with a double shower... that should do it ;)
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009