I just need some reassurance. The past 2 months I have been feeling like I was pregnant. Almost to the tee besides a few of the symptoms aren't there. I have a 9 month old and take birth control. The odd thing is I have had 1 day periods too. ANy advice or similar experiences.

huntersmoma21

Asked by huntersmoma21 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• STOP THE BC JUST INCASE UR PREGNANT THEN GET A TEST DUH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Don't stop the birth control- IF Your pregnant, the dammage has been done- no need on stopping it to test- the test will come back with a correct result either way, and you don't need to risk pregnancy with a baby that young.
    But its pretty stupid if you thought or think you could be pregant for over a month, stayed on birth contol and never tested...
    like I said, IF your pregnant, the birth control has done whatever its gonna do- stay on it, don't skip any days, and test ASAP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Having a period is what threw me off because its rare for a women to have any type of period while preggo. I didn't think the people on this site would be soooo rude.
    huntersmoma21

Answer by huntersmoma21 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• take a dern test. you could be seriously harming the baby with the BC if you are pregnant.
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 12:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I've felt like that before, and then had my preiod but still been skeptical because Im paranoid like that, lol. Just get a test (or 2) .. it's really the only way to know. This question gets asked waaaaaayyyyy too often, that's why some people are rude about answering it.. there is only one logical solution and that it to FIND out if you're pregnant by testing!!

Good luck to you!
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Some women actually have nearly normal periods throughout a pregnancy. It's rare, but it does happen. If you think you might be pregnant you need to take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009