Providing your full term...what would YOU give to go into labor?

I told my 2 year old nephew, if while babysitting him, if he got my water to break, I would reward him gloriously with French fries (his first words, and his FAVORITE)
ROTF!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I let my fiance have sex when ever he wanted hoping it would break my water. Usually I'm beating him off with a stick, but I just let him go at it. It worked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I would give anything to go into labor.. I'm due on the 25 of this month and I just want her to come already..
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• hi hope it all goes well for you , try havin long walks aswell as loads of sex lol it might do the trick xxx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 2:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• At this point.. nothing because I have a c-section in the morning :)
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 2:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• herbal teas with red rasberry leaf, black cohosh and blue cohosh, they stimulate the uterus to contract and completely safe. My midwife recommended it to me last time. Also walking and sex sex sex.
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 4:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I can't wait for DH to fly in this weekend!! Lots of sex, lots of walking! lol. I'm only 37 weeks now so I'm not too desperate, but I would love to have him! Good luck!
    nattabugsmommy

Answer by nattabugsmommy at 3:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009