Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I look for grants??

I want to go back to school and get a degree. Where could I look up grants or financial aid?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in

Answers (4)

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

  • go to your local community college, they will help you. you will need your tax returns to fill out fasfa. they will probably pay for everything.

    Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2009


    Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

  • I just applied for the fasfa last month. I start classes Monday. Call your local college to speak to a counselor they have all the information to help you. To get started go to the fasfa web page and fill it out. The college may even have a web page with more grant information to fill out. Good Luck!

    Answer by mom-2-4boys at 8:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.