Back to School! What will you do with your time?

For all you SHAMS, now that the kids are back to school or going soon. What will you do with your time?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 12:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I'm going to finish my fiction book and find an agent. :-)
    MinstrelMommy

Answer by MinstrelMommy at 1:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I am a partime SAHM and I will be doing homework, cleaning and having quiet time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• According to my sister I will be watching tv and eating bon bons. LOL I wish! I will be doing school runs, volunteering anytime I can in my children's classrooms. Homework, cleaning, housebreaking a puppy and oh yeah starting college classes online so I am still at the beckin call of my family. Still like the sitting around eating bon bon idea better.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 3:35 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I am going to get me some self esteem classes, job training, and going to go out into the great big unknown and try to get me a job and stick with it until I retire( or at least aim for that goal). I am going to keep crafting and maybe sell at flea markets next summer or give as christmas gifts.
    nan16

Answer by nan16 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2009