Should CafeMom Have A Section Especially For New SAHDs?

I know, I know, a dad's site exists. But what about SAHDs who are newbies at the gig and need to know how to get a grape juice stain out of a tan couch or how to make a can of mushroom soup, some frozen peas, a jar of olives and some lunchmeat into a meal a toddler will eat? Should CafeMom have a section where SAHDs can ask questions and get advice, or do you think it would end up being problematic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• there is a site for them? what is it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• a mans point of view would be different that is for sure
    wonder what they would yhink of this site
    my SO has seen some things on here when i was on and he was not very sweet with his comments, but i was answering a hot topic, or should i say a possible troll question and the answers were pretty nasty
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I don't think so. They can create cafedad.com if they want. But, I feel more secure in knowing that men aren't putting their opinions on here. JMO
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 2:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• No I do not think so. CafeMom is for moms (females). Dads are male. There are plenty of ways dads can get information; afterall it's the WORLD WIDE WEB!!!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 4:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• There ain't no money in it. =D

They have said they aren't interested in doing that.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Since its not allowed, the SAHDs that want to come here anyway will just say they are SAHMs instead. Who'd know? They'd still get there information they want and no harm would be done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2009