Hip pain!!!!

Does anybody know what if having hip pain that radiates down my leg is normal. I have a 4 mo old baby and it just seems since having her that every so often i go thru a couple weeks here a couple weeks there with really really bad hip pain. I don't know what its from. BUT IT HURTS. Any ideas or suggestions. I know i just need to contact my Dr. and i am going to but i just wondered if any of you lovely ladies had the same issue or heard of it before and what you did or what you think. Thank you!

ninawiseman87

Asked by ninawiseman87 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Health

• pitched nerve? i ahd (can not spell it) si-at-tic nerve

i had when pregnant, nurse told me of a yoga position and it worked immediately
    talk to doc first!
    on bed, get on all four, hands, and knees, stick but up in air, head/shoulders down on bed, feel the strech in back and hips

talk to doc first, but worked like a charm for me, i even called back nurse to thank her

feel better
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009