baby fat

I recently gave birth and I have a long way to go before I get back to my normal size. I have a ball to attend in two months and I was wondering does anyone have any tips to shrink the upper body fat? I know that you lose the most weight the first six weeks. Gave birth two weeks ago and I'm down 13 pounds. Any belly shrinking advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Once you get the ok to workout your stomach...Do crunches and pelvic lifts....a pelvic lift is when you lay down same as crunches but you lift your bottom up and down you will feel the burn this helps get your stomach muscles back.
    mom2twopreemies

Answer by mom2twopreemies at 1:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• aside from eating alot of fruit and tons of water with a regular walking routine, this helped me alot...http://truthaboutdiets.com/go.php?offer=3jsbus4ma&pid=1
    3js1mama

Answer by 3js1mama at 1:30 AM on Aug. 22, 2009