Is there any mothers on this site that just get to you?

I don't need names, Its not here to start drama, so no finger pointing needed.
Just intrested to know if there are people on here that you realllly dislike for whatever reason, or discredit there answers because of your pure dislike for that person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, several.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• OH yes
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• yes, but only 1 person. She has never said anything to me personally but every thing that I have ever read by her was rude, offensive, or just dumb. A lot of others agree with me because i see her name on almost every post like this.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• A few.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes, a couple of people. Person (A) thinks she's God's gift to womanhood because she breastfeeds, and anyone else who didn't breastfeed is just plain selfish.

Person (B) is always talking about how cow's milk is for baby cows, and that humans don't need milk. She also goes on rants about how her child only eats REAL food, not FAKE food.

Oh and we can't forget person (C), who defends evil mother in laws no matter what they do or say to harrass their daughter in laws.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009