I want to buy my dd one of those playhouse kitchens

Does anyone know what website is good to go to look besides craigslist? Or any suggestions if you have a kitchen your child loves to play with and where I can buy a good one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• right now my DD has the disney princess kitchen and elmos restaurant. the disney princess one is way too small for her now, and I dont like the elmos restaurant one because it is small and makes a ton of noise, it talks even when your not playing with it. We are getting her the pink retro kitchen from Pottery Barn Kids, it is sooo cute!
    You could look at toys r us, or walmart.com for some and also Sams Club has some cute ones if you have a sams club membership.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Go to diapers.com and they have one for 54.99 and you get 15 to 20 percent off your 1st order and it get delieved right to your door. here is the link to it. http://www.diapers.com/Product/Category.aspx?CategoryId=8&CategoryName=Toys+%26+Books&QueryFrom=CATEGORY&FilterName=Price%7cType&FilterValue=+30+%3c%3d++%3c%3d+249.99%7cPretend+Play
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My kids had the Step 2 kitchen. Their grandparents bought it at Sam's Club. If you aren't in a rush to buy it, places like Sam's Club & Costco often have them around Christmas (so, probably next month, lol). Toys R Us probably has the best selection.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• My kids have the one that looks like a 50's Diner. It's super cute, but it takes up a lot of space (kitchen on one side, and booth w/ table on the other side). I bought it at Toys R Us for about $150.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• we got one at wal mart for 50 it fits in the corner and is plastic. its not the one i wanted for her but my hubby didnt want to spend alot on the one i wanted for her(she got it at xmas and she was 1yr old) but she loves it and hope to upgrade to the wooden one that i wanted
    this is the one we have
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5913442
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009