a gift for baby shower host

did you get a gift for your baby shower host? if so what did you get and what do you think would be something good to give that doesnt cost too much. I was thinking of giving her a gift card to kohls (our fav. store) or some bath stuff or something for saying thanks for throwing me a shower and being a good friend and everything

charrenee

Asked by charrenee at 1:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt and she probably doesnt want one what a bout a gift certificate to get a mani pedi with you before the baby comes fun for BOTH of you!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 1:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my baby shower was a surprise and it was given to me at a pakino game we have every month the problem was tho on the day of the game i went into labor i was a month early so all my friends did the baby shower at the hospital...lol. and come to think of it i really dont even know who the host was but i sunt out thank you cards to everyone.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009