anyone wanna send a 2 yr old a card for his birthday?

my sons birthday is sept 13th. money is really tight right now and my husband just left me. my son loves checking the mail with me and i thought it would be a great little gift for him to go to the mail box and get to open his own mail. he will be 2 on sept 13th. email me if you would like my address or leave a comment and ill get back to you asap

aidensmommy18_2

Asked by aidensmommy18_2 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• sure i will it might be late becasue i am horrible about mailing things off but i will try and get it there on time just send me your address.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Sure send me an email with birthday and the info, i would love to help
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i will do this also just like above send me add and info..whats his fav color? intrests?
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I would love to! just email me:)
    momof2girls0305

Answer by momof2girls0305 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Send me a PM with your info and we'll get the little one a card. My son loves doing that and he has gotten tons of cards from cmmers over the last couple of years.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i am mailing it off tomorrow i mailing it from louisiana so make sure he checks the mail in a couple of days...
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009