Anyone have experience adopting siblings?

What were the ages?

danielp

Asked by danielp at 2:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Adoption

• I am in the process of adopting my foster daughters as we speak:) They are identical twins who are 9 years old. They are wonderfully sweet, smart and beautiful girls.
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 12:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My ex and I adopted 3 girls who were 5, 6, 7. It was a ride going from 0 to 3 but I'd do it all over again even with all the issues we had to deal with.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• A friend of mine just did - it was an international adoption, and they aren't positive of the kids ages, as the country they are from didn't keep birth records. They are guessing the kids are approximately 8, 5, and just turned 4 (they picked "birthdays" for them, so they have one to celebrate every year). Another friend adopted a brother/sister, it's been 3 years and the kids are now 9 & 12. It's all been well for both of them - a journey, but good in the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I adopted siblings---4 and 6.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2009