songs...

so is there any songs that never seem to fail
calming ur little ones down
my DDS is like the rain by clint black
then my sisters DDs is gives you hell by the all american rejects

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You Are My Sunshine(with my own little twist) and Baby Mine from Dumbo.

My sons are all music lovers but of varying genres LOL. Those two songs calm all of them down.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Mine are total 80's rockers! Not sure of the titles, but "I wear my sunglasses at night....." also, "I'm gonna getcha, getcha...." and now, Hey there, Delilah.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 2:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my ons uncle is tryin to get out there he loves his songs there jus so0o0o sweet sounding megga toned is his record label and jus anythin with a bumpin beat!!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I made up a song for each of my babies with their name in the song. The songs always calmed them down. Also, "Amazing Grace worked very well. When my son was in the midst of a temper tantrum, I would sing "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, There's just something about that name. My son is 12 but he still likes to hear me sing his song sometimes. My girls still love for me to sing theirs, and will even sit in my lap sometimes. I haven't sung them to calm them down in a while. Maybe I will try it again.
    Leslie2164

Answer by Leslie2164 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Lowrider! It's the theme song to the George Lopez show and my sons will be running around going buck wild, then they hear that song, stop, and start dancing! They do this little bounce and they always have the biggest grins on their faces. In the car they have to have Michael Jackson's #1's cd going, Beat it is my 4 year old favorite. He also likes 21 guns by Green Day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009