problems sharing the bathroom!!

ok so i have a 3 year old son who i am poop training, i am also 31 weeks pregnant, i have been trying to get him to sit on his little potty so when i need to go i dont have to take him off the big potty so i can pee. he is not liking this idea, he would rather sit on the big potty, but still does not poop on the potty for me, but he did poop on the potty for my husband/his daddy the other day.. any suggestions on getting him to poop, and to stay on his potty so i dont have to hold it or kick him off??

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If you can't wait, there is always the shower/bathtub.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If he will go on the big potty don't force him to use the little one. My son never used a small potty, he never liked it. He always had to use the big one like me and everyone else. Also you should never "kick" your child off the potty, if they are on there using it and you need to go, you need to wait. I understand it's hard being pregnant but you have alot more control than a small child does.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 3:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009