how much should i changre him?

im goin to go take care of his house for a month or a month and a half. he has a blind dog i told him ill watch too. but i dont know how much to charge him. i dont want to b too greedy but i dont want to screw myself.. does 8 dollars a day sound too much or not enough?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• lol i ment charge damn typos...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Just to bored an animal at most kennels is about $10 /day in my area, so Id go with that...... Since you are taking care of the house too, Id say thats more than fair.
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 2:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i agree with the above its fair and not pricey. in my area it was 50 a day to watch my lil dog ( we were taken the kiddie camping & dogs wernt allowed ) thankfuly my neighbor helped us out.. i would be happy to pay 8 -10 dollars a day.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Boarding an animal here is about $15-$20 dollars a day, and they don't take care of your house for you. Check with kennels or animal clinics in your area, and see what they are charging. Then if you want to add for any other responsibilities you are handling....then give him a friend discount.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2009