Feeling ignored

The last six months my boyfriend of 2 and half years has been ignoring me. I try to talk to him, but I have to repeat things over and over. His priorities are for himself. I ask him to help me with something and it takes forever to get him to do it. He wants something done it has to be done immediately. He bought a new car and obsesses over it. He bought a surveillance camera and he pays more attention to that than to me. I've tried everything and I'm at my wits end to get him to pay attention to me. My next step is ending the relationship if i cant get this fixed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• men can be very selfish and they do not even see it
    good luck
    sorry i have no good advice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I think it's time for the next step. Tell him and see if he agrees.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i have the same problem too except my boyfriend of 3yrs prefers to be with his friends all the time.
    cilla.babyy

Answer by cilla.babyy at 2:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Actions speak louder than words with men and I think you should pay attention to these signals he is giving you. It may well be that it is time to end the relationship as it does not seem like a priority to him. Have the talk and tell him that you feel like you are alone in this. Let him know you are ready to end this. If he doesn't put up a fight - then that is your answer.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009