Do you care about how green your lawn is?

If anyone has Showtime you know about the show Penn and Teller: B.S. Well last week they did a segment on lawns. How people are so obsessed with keeping their lawn green and trimmed. They made a pretty good point at the end. Where they said that the chemicals used to keep lawns green and healthy are actually harmful to your kids and dogs if they roll around on it and play on it. So is it really worth keeping your lawn green? Can't we just mow it and let nature take care of the rest?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 2:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can actually spray paint your lawn green www.grassbgreen.com

Not really, just concerned about over growth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I don't put chemicals on my lawn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes we care very much what our lawn looks like, but we also own a lawn care and landscaping company, LOL!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• No I don't care, and my neighbor that rents cares more then I do and she stopped talking to be cuz I just do the min to keep it looking nice. lol she's a nosey Bia anyway...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 4:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009