What's the best position?

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am almost 7 months pregnant and having difficulty finding a comfortable position for sex. My husband complains I am a little too loose (had another baby in June 08). I am just looking for some suggestions for a comfortable position (for both of us). Thanks for any help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• doggy works well and if he is on his knees and you on your back he can still thrust it in without putting pressure on you

Answer by admckenzie at 2:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i would say you on your back with your legs str8 up resting on his shoulders, of course this means that he will be on his knees and probably get tired but legs str8 up and close together gives him the tightness he needs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I'm also 7 months pregnant and have found that me bending over the bed on my elbows works great. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• next week i'll be 7 month and a half months and we are in the same boat. what helps me is doing doggy style we can still do the regular ( him on top ) but the belly is sometimes in the way so we find it easier to go doggy cuz nothing gets in the way. hope it helps!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Well, doggy style always works for women who are pregnant. I know plenty who have been had a great time with the doggy style while pregnant.

A lot of oral positions are great but a lot of women are not fans of that. Like doing a 69, but instead of you ontop, your husband is.

I'm sure you can find plenty of new, fun and exciting ways.

Have fun!!! Hope I helped.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2009