obamas birth certificate?!?!?

whats the deal with th i herd about it but i didnt listen was goin out the door and only herd a lil about it after tht....is it a fake or forged or what happened howd they found out?!?!?

mamabear0824

Asked by mamabear0824 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• FOR GOD SAKE! WHAT IS WITH THE F-ING WITCH HUNT!?!?! Just cause the man is black and has a father not born of this country? JESUS! I mean I don't like him as the president but JESUS give the man a break about his citizenship already! Arnold Schwartzinigger is the f-ing governor of CALEEFORNEEEA and no one seems to give a shit that he's not a born citizen. So enough already!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• * Imogine
    _________________
    It is because people don't like his policies so they are trying to get him out of office as fast as possible. Plus he spent a lot of his life in Kenya and Indonesia so people are skeptical. I think he was probably born here and if He wasn't no one would ever know about it kind of thing lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Seriously? I mean, are you for real? Even the loudest and most annoying haters must cringe when they see this again and again and again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I'm not giving that fake a break. He's clearly a LIAR and has no business taking up space and air in the White House!

Anonymous

• ummm i was just asking a question wat a jerk...i wanted ppls veiws not rude comments?!?!?and if he is an imagrant get him the f out jus like the others!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• While I believe that Obama is a natural born citizen and therefore has the right to be President, I have to clear one thing up....

No one has to be a natural born citizen to be a governor. That's why no one gives a shit about Arnold.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• It's a topic that is getting old and ridiculous. So if you don't like the ridiculous answers you should avoid asking the ridiculous questions.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• dear, he was born in Hawaii... and he is also WHITE.... a lot of people seem to forget that. His mother is white, his father is black.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• No "dear" he was born in KENYA. His "Hawaii" bc is a FAKE, like him!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Why would they take the time to put his birth announcement in the paper in Hawaii if he was born in Kenya?
    Because his mother knew that he would someday be president and people would go crazy over it?
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2009