Could you be involved in ANY kind of intimate relationship with a man you were not attracted to?

Hahaha. Ok Mama's let face it... Ideally we all have wanted a highly attractive man before (i.e. Matthew McConaughey or brad Pitt) and if ever approached by one we contact our friends IMMEDIATELY to brag about it. haha

So the question girls how do you react to someone unattractive... Better yet no where near any semblance of attractive?

Does it matter? Or not?

No bashing! This is all for fun...

Let's hear it girls!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope I'm just very shallow that way. Looks matter a lot to me!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I was not attracted to my husband at all at first. We becaus efriends then more. I'm very attracted to him now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• When I was single and in my twenties and just wanted a bootie call hell yeah! I am married now but being almost 40 God forbid if anything happend to my husband no I could not have relations with someone I did not find attractive!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Nope! I have to think he's hott to deal with him...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have had strong feelings for guys I was not physically attracted to. Their personalities, how sweet and kind and funny they were, totally made up for any lack of hunkiness. and after a while, i actually BECAME physically attracted to them.
    treehugger823

Answer by treehugger823 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• sexual intimacy for me is always tied into how attracted I am to the guy. and I am one of those that has to feel something emotionally for them too. tried the one nighter thing once and it was horrible! I didn't enjoy it at all (and not because it was bad, just wasn't invested in it, you know?)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009