Sorry have to bring it up

Anyone else see the Octomom unseen footage last night? Whatdid u think?

I thought that is ALOT of crying kids, no way you culd go anywhere and keep track of them or give them all attention everyday!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw it against my better judgement! That was pure craziness! All those kids being raised by nannies, none of them getting alot of individual attention from their mother. The anger in the older kids was evident. I'm sorry I watched it because I feel so bad for those kids and there is nothing I can do about it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Sorry did not watch I think she is a total piece of shit and a worthless excuse for woman and a mom!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I watched it for just a few min, then our satellite went out...THANK GOD...LOL. I dont think I could have stomached much more. She was a train wreck from the very first second. God help her and anyone whose watching!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I'm just happy to see the kids taken care of.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I forgot it was on so I didn't see it. I didn't want to see a bunch of kids wanting to spend time with they're mom anyways she makes me sick! All she wants is to be rich and get more plastic surgery!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I only got to see about 10 mins of it, btu i was surprised that the house looked picked up, nice furniture and her nails were done...I guess she is getn money from tv shows or something? IDK?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I saw the yahoo update of it .
    I thought it was kinda funny that the woman on a TV show about her and her kids was saying she wasnt an attention seeker just as another woman on TV about her kids.
    That woman is just flat out nuts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• "The most chilling scene, for me, was when Nadya recounted the story that when was 17, her mother got sprayed by a skunk. Nadya told her the only way she'd ride home in the car with her was if she (her mother) went in the trunk of the car. Nadya then recounted how she shut the trunk door (although her mother tried to keep it open a crack) then drove crazy so she could make her mother's ride as uncomfortable as possible. "It was really funny," she said, "I kept hearing her body roll from side to side." From the deadness in her expression and in the tone of her voice, you got a terrifying whiff of someone seriously disconnected from human emotion. Until the documentary, I had dismissed claims that she was emotionally disturbed"

Enough said!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009