ok i feel this is wrong and my friend should not get away with it anymore, anyone else agree??

ok my friend has 4 children and only 1 of them is living with her.she is going to college,so she gets a ton of free money that goes towards SCHOOL,but she uses it for her own personal stuff.she goes out and buys digital cameras with it,big screen tv,remodels a house that is not even hers.i mean that money is for her college tuition not to spice up her living space.she also gets housing allowance and she doesnt even live on campus.she is living with a guy in his house and she doesnt pay for anything.she lied on her applications for wic,ccap,medicade,food stamps and child support.she has not told the government that she is living with this guy cause she wants to keep free loading off the government.she doesnt even have a job.my personal opinion is that what she is doing is wrong and its not right or fair to those of us out there that are trying to make it and get on all the government help but cant cause of ppl like her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• call the state office anonymously and tell them what you know they might check up on her and her situation and go from there.as far as the money for her schooling...as far as i know its a loan and if u use it for what ever reasons its a loan and they will wnt payments back...i had a friend she wasent on the state but did get help for schooling and when she found out there was 6 grand she could use she applied for it and the school sent her a check and she bought her dh a car ( even though she needed one not him ) and bought the kids clothes and stuff in the end she recived a letter when she was done with school that a payment back to them was needed and to make a payment arrangment..its been a few years but shes still sending them money..to pay back the money she took out of the schoolings account..some people just know how to work the system but karma will come back around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• ur right shes scum if u ask me and a low life to claim all that! i would rat her out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Call her case worker, or the local/county dhs and report her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Its wrong...Karma may come after her, i would be hesitant to turn someone in, but that s just me. I figure life has a way of teaching those lessons.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• She will eventually get caught. I would help that out though and call her in to the right people.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• grow up and let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Eventually they will get caught. She just might have a caseworker who don't ask for a lot of proof of stuff. They school thing might be just a loan and she will have to pay that back regardless. My sister gets loans for school and sometimes they send her a check for books but she might not use all of it. She has the option of sending back the amount left over or keeping it and paying the total loan. Some caseworkers though don't really ask for every single piece of paper proving living situations and unless they start sending workers out for spontaneous visits it's hard to keep track of everyone living with the person who is applying.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 6:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I would report this person. I saw a post recently regarding folks on Govt. assistance. People were ruthless! So many posters bashed people on Govt. assistance. My point is, I think some people feel resentment toward folks who receive help b/c of the small % of people, like your friend, who abuse the system. Their is probably someone out there who REALLY needs help and can't get it b/c people like the person you've described are using up the limited funds.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009