Insta-prego pills?

If science came out with an insta-prego pill (perhaps a zillion of them), do you believe that they will sell out quickly?

Do you wish there was one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No Way! making the baby is most of the fun...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• No because then there will be even more people who should not have kids having them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LOL. No. I agree with both of the above. Making the baby is most of fun and also some people should really just not have kids
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• no because octomom would use it just so she could have about 15 more.... hahaha
    Missy_Dye

Answer by Missy_Dye at 3:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• They would probably sell out quickly, and thats not a good thing.
    2PreemieGirls

Answer by 2PreemieGirls at 3:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i agree. they might sell out, but some things should be left to god (or fate, chance, whatever you believe). besides can you imagine how many people would be having kids that shouldn't? and even though it took some work, making this baby was one of the best experiences of my life. the work, excitement, disappointment and eventual sucess make me appreciate this baby a hell of a lot more than if LO just came from a pill...and I know hubby liked it better this way lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 20, 2009