i have been dating this guy from work for the past 10 months but this guy from the past came back into my life he was my first everything the guy from work he drinks alot and dont see him being a good dad but i know he truly loves me and the other guy from my childhood well i have a baby with him brother it was years later but me and his brother got together and had a kid and he says it dont matter aboou that it seems kinda crazy.. please tell me what u think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you're crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Call Springer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Get ridof the guy form work with the drinking problem, you know you need a good dad around your kid. Who know about the childhood guy take it slow and spend time together and see what happens. Reagardless dont stay with the guy at work, u deserve better.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• maybe you shouldn't limit your pool of men to just these two. As a matter of fact I'd get rid of the one from work

Answer by admckenzie at 3:31 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Dump the work guy. As for the other guy......I don't know what to say.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009