Do any moms that stay home with their child have any advise for a small job I can do from home?

I am not used to staying home and not working, but I love the time I stay home with my son. My husband job takes him all over the country and alot of times we go with him I would love to have a little job I can to from my computer to pass some of the time. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

calimaria

Asked by calimaria at 3:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a SAHM to my 2 year old son and 5 month old daughter. I think you wopuld really enjoy doing what I do. I recently started working from home and I’m very happy with my decision!!! I work with a great team of Moms, with Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I'd love to give you more information and introduce you to the business.

Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:28 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I am currently selling the Jen Fe Fat loss Patch!  I love it the product is great The income is wonderful there are 6 different ways to be compensated with this program.  Take a look at

http://www.thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 4:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I have a great job you can do from home with little ones. I have 2 boys ages 5 and 2 that are home with me while I work and I absolutely love it. We team up with a comp that recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. We don't do parties, no selling and this is not MLM. Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Would love to talk with you and answer any questions that you have! Thanks, hope we can talk soon!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009