It's so nice to have you ladies to chat with during the day. My husband is deployed and I don't know many people in our town. I swear yall keep me sane. Does Cafemom do the same for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have actually met my bestfriend through cafemom that i hope to meet someday are lives are so much alike and we have helped each other and we are each others rock
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• NO 90% of the time I leave for days at a time because fo the B*tchy pissy women on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Its nice to have people to relate to as none of my close friends have kids and understand the craziness of being a mom.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i love cafemom when i have 10 mins i jump on here..my dh works long hours and i get lonely and need adults to chat with so its nice to be able to come on here talk to new people..been a cafemom member for almost 6 years now..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• It helped me vent a little and get a good laugh during my husband's last deployment too.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• some days it can help keep sanity
    other days it can drive you to insanity
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• i agree with boredmom44 but usually i get aggervated with the catty women on here. I can't stand someone who is catty and just wants to pick fights it makes me really mad
    Missy_Dye

Answer by Missy_Dye at 3:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• it definitly helps me. I am a first time mom and have so many questions, some that I would be way too embarassed to ask my friends or a doc. My hubby will deploy soon, and I think having the cafemom ladies to talk to will help keep me sane through this part of my pregnancy that he won't be here for.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I THINK IT IS
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Aw, I hear ya hunn. I thought I would go crazy during deployments without the help of my online and church friends. I'm so glad you have CafeMom to help you through your days. {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2009