Am I the only one for Health Care reform?

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 3:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh no, we're all in favor of a health care reform, just not THIS type of reform.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Everyone is for the reform that helps them, but not necessarily anyone else.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I am for the reform, if it covers pre-existing conditions sure.
    I can't get any other type of insurance.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Ummmm... I am againsit it.... Its saying this...

If a eldery person gets sick, it will pay for NO meds...
    If you have cancer, it will pay for NO cancer treatments....
    so another words, IF someone gets sick, we will just die........

i have a article about this.. i will find it and post it...

just think if YOU or a loved one had cancer and couldnt get treatment... how would you feel...
    OR
    if you grandmother who is healthy as anything gets sick and cant get meds.. she will just die...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I'm for it! I've been enjoying all the fear mongering bullshit on here, it's good for a laugh!
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 3:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU. HUBBY IS HAVING OUT PATIENT SURGERY FOR A HERNIA, YOU KNOW WHAT THE COST IS $36,000.00 THIS HAS GOT TO STOP. THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES ARE SPENDING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN LOBYING TO STOP IT FROM PASSING THE BILL.

Answer by older at 3:59 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• AHHH I seee lol said the blind man..so as long as YOU ladies get what you WANT it does no matter how corrupt this admin is NOR how awful it is for them to be calling AMERICANS names..or anything else..just as I thought
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I'm for reform, I just don't like the over-bloated bill filled with crap that has nothing to do with providing coverage for the uninsured.

I don't like that fact that the bill is continually changing, making it impossible for anyone to read it before it changes again.

I don't like the fact that the administration keeps contradicting their statements about what is or isn't in the bill, or what kind of health care we will actually get.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• "If a eldery person gets sick, it will pay for NO meds...
    so another words, IF someone gets sick, we will just die........"

Uh, that's what insurance companies are doing NOW. With elderly patients and cancer patients, some are just sent to hospice to fly high on pain meds until they die, because it will eat into their bottom line to care for them and treat them.

Something needs to be done NOW about Big Pharma and the insurance monopolies, they have way too much control over us, our health, treatments, etc. They should NOT be allowed to make obscene profits off the misery of the ill!
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 4:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Great answer mancos and lets add no mention of how it will paid for and how much it will cost.AHH I could add a bunch of things but nevermind hum
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:03 PM on Aug. 20, 2009