Anyone else really excited for Project Runway tonight?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• oo i did not know that! DH hates those types of shows, prob wont watch it, bummer
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• If only I had t.v. I might be excited for Project Runway....except that I'm going to a dance party so I wouldn't be home to watch it anyway!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I am, but I'm dreading what changes they've made since it moved to Lifetime. It's the same production people who make The Real World. I can't imagine they won't make it all drama no fashion.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Two hours! Woot! The first hours is supposed to be a competition between past winners and I can't wait for that!!! I just wish Santino Rice was going to be in there. I miss his Tim impersonation. Then the second hour is the new season. After that they're doing some hour long thing about the models...don't know if I'll stay up for that.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 6:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Eek!! I just checked and the 'Project Runway AllStar Challenge' is two hours. Then the new season!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 7:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Desert diva: Santino WAS in the All Star Challenge! I hope you were able to catch it. His Tim Gunn impersonation was hilarious! And I like the new production, NotPanicking. It seemed the same as when it was on Bravo. Only thing different is the Model show afterwards, but whatever, lol.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 21, 2009