I need to work from home! Help!

I'm looking for a work from home job. I do not want to sell stuff, fill out surveys, do offers, or telemarket. I'd love to be a product tester, if anyone knows how. Other than that, if you know of something I don't have to pay to do, or that IS WORTH IT with a SMALL fee, please let me know. Don't waste my time with "let's talk on the phone to find out what I do". Tell me what you do, and if I'm interested, I'd be happy to phone chat with you about the details of it. Please tell me startup costs, etc. NO SCAMS please! I don't have the precious money to be wasting on junk. Thanks!

EvaSerenity

Asked by EvaSerenity at 4:09 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Hey girl. I love that you want to know everything upfront. I am with AMERIPLAN. I am going to send you a PM with the info because they only give you a little bit here to answer. I would love to tell you exactly what is involved and YES it is very worth it.

No selling, cold calling, telemarketing or any of that.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• What are you interested in doing? I have 4 home based businesses that I am involved with. And they are all in different areas.

Ameriplan ~ Low Cost Health Benefits & Pre-Paid Legal ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com

FreebieForce ~ Hundreds of Freebies & Great Discounted Items ~ www.EarnWithFreebies.net

TeaPoria ~ Loose Teas & Goodies ~ www.BriesTeas.info

GreenSmoke ~ Tobacco & Smoke Free Cigarettes ~ www.GreenSmoke.com/SMBowen

Ameriplan & Freebie Force are both low cost to get involved with and have great residual payment options as well as free training, support and websites and great benefits!

TeaPoria & GreenSmoke are both Free to join, Free to keep and have NO quotas. You will recieve a website and have basic training and support. Discounts on product for personal use and great commission.

If you would like more information just PM me! ttys! Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• http://clarkhoward.com/topics/workathome_help.html
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 5:26 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

$99 startup cost includes catalogs, website for 3 months, business cards, and a whole lot more. If you want to check it out, and have any questions, let me know.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Hey there! I work from home and it is definately worth it! I have 2 little ones at home with my while I work and I absolutely love it! We don't do parties, no selling and this is not MLM. The comp we team up with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. You can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com for more info! I would love to talk to you and answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009