Is it just me or....

is this day dragging by LOL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Totally. The kids won't stop fighting, I can't get my energy up to do anything, I feel overwhelmed and emotional and just want to run away. And it's only 1:00.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 4:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• It is about average for me. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that I am worried about, so I am torn between wanting today to fly by and to want it to slow down.

Answer by Bmat at 4:13 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• That's the way it always seems, I wish I could slow time down when I'm having fun or relaxing and speed it up while here at work LOL, I'm glad to have a job and very thankful but there are days I wish I could fast forward!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• No, it's going fast for me, it's Preschool day for my DD and I will have to pick her up soon... I mowed the lawn and went to the store and got milk and starbucks. took a long shower and read a little. Mommy time is bliss but I always miss her when she's gone intill she starts whinning at me when we get home lol! then I'm watching the clock for bedtime..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 4:16 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• it is for me! it rained till bout an hour ago (its 3:30 now) so its been mostly dark and stormy....maybe with the sun will come energy....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Its taking forever. It feels like it should be 2 hours later! LOL
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• IT'S ME
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 5:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• It has gone by fast for me.....I've been having a lot of fun in Latte Land and in my groups!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009