k im expecting and am 16 well turn 17 in 5 months wat do i do

wat to do

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• What do you do about what? If you have specific questions about pregnancy, birth, and newborn care, there are lots of groups out there, and if I were you I would buy lots and lots of books. I had my first child when I was 19, so I know how scarry it can be. Being informed is the best thing you can do to make yourself more confident and make yourself a better mother. Get the 'Girlfriends guide to pregnancy' and the "Good Housekeeping pregnancy guide" and the "What to expect when you're expecting", and the "What to expect in the first year". These are some of the best books out there! If you have any more specific questions you can PM me, or ask it here.

Answer by sapient at 12:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Make sure to go to the doctor's office regularly so that they can help you through this whole process. Make sure you eat healthy and regularly. Start a prenatal vitamin right away. You can purchase them at any store. Watch your caffeine intake. Drink lots of water. Get help from an adult in your life to help you with anything that you need. Take good care of yourself. Don't stress too much. If anyone is causing stress for you just tell them that you have a lot going on and don't need to stress out. Read what to expect when you are expecting. It is the best book!

Answer by momoflilangel at 12:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Do you want to keep the baby? Or give it up for adoption? Is the father in the picture? My little sister had a baby at your age so I know your scared but she is doing great and loves her little girl the death.

Answer by twoboys4me at 12:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2008