has your baby ever rolled off the bed

My 10 month old fell off my bed last night and landed face first hes got a big bump on his bed but hes fine i was wondering if anyone else's baby has ever done this before

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 3 or 4 times with each!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes. I was horrified. I brought her to the ER, but she was fine.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Oh yes....twice so far. My first never ever did...but this one is a quick one...hehe.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 4:25 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Not the bed, but the couch....I had hold of his leg and he pulled and rolled at the same time, face first on the floor......just yelled cuz he was mad, then got up and played....ornery one he is (about a week away from 9 months)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• mine has fallen off the bed 3 times. 2 times we found out she started rolling (she was 3 and 4 months old) and then the 3rd time, i thought she was asleep, and got up to use the restroom so,i left her play pen next to the bed to create a barrier and pillows on the other side next to a the wall. She ended up getting up and going around the playpen and fell by the end of the bed. has freaked me out more than she even cried.
    blank1104

Answer by blank1104 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yes, hardwood floors off of a former waterbed that has 2 sets of drawers underneath. Scared the living crap out of me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my baby was 8months our bed is 4ft tall,baby was sleeping i left for a few seconds and herd a thump,i was almost in tears.i know she landed on her head,her soft spot was all red.im told as long as they cry right away there fine..i swear she is a different baby ever since,lol
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 4:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• More time than i can count. DD got to where she would crawl off the bed and then hit the ground (on her for head) and keep going. I'd out her back up and off she would crawl again. It was her choice to get off the bed by way of landing on her head.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You've fulfilled part oif the terms of the Mommy Contract. Baby must do one of the following: Roll off bed, roll off couch or be dropped by mom.

EVERYONE has something like this happen. (It was the couch for me.) No guilt needed.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• yeppers...my son was about 9 or 10 months and tossed himself right over the edge before i could grap his leg. he likes to get up on his knees and toss himself on pillows and blankets. he landed right on his head. had a little bruise. i was terrified. i have horrid fears of him snapping his neck....needless to say it never happened again. and now he knows to lay down and go feet first off of things
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2009