Govt help for single mom

Well im a single mom in TEXAS.. i live in my own house with my daughter, i was layed off two months ago and still have not found a job. im living off of child support and the money im getting for being laid off. which equals out o hardly anything and definately not enough for my bills. im having to borrow money from my family and will soon have to just move out unless i can get some help

is there a website for texas govt help? i know some of the options, like house asst. daycare asst, food stamps, wic... but what else is there???

thanks for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Loan Modification Program for mortgages....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• cash assistance?
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 5:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Hello! I am also a single parent, 7 year old. Govt assistance is a help, I've had it for almost 8 years now. Of course the ultimate goal is to not need it anymore(Food Stamps and Medicaid). I've never had my daughter's dad assistance(donor) Lol! So anyway I want to tell you about this awesome opportunity where you won't have to worry assistance anymore. Go to my website: www.jbell.greatcareerplan.com This is an awesome Business Opportunity and I'm sharing it with all my Family, Friends and everyone else that I come across! Once you see this opportunity I know that you will get excited! Talk to you soon!
    rs_m98

Answer by rs_m98 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2009