Muno on Yo Gabba Gabba

Anyone think he looks like a big studded dildo? I do and But maybe im just a pervert?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the show but yea Muno looks like a great big vibrator to me & Gooble (the white sad one) looks like a blob of .... "man --stuff" .... if u know what i mean! .....
    I wish I had Dh Lances smoooooth moves lol...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I can't stand that show...there is something wrong with a grown man wearing spandex. And yes it looks like a dildo.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Oh, come on. Gabba is a great show. It's extremely educational and it goes outside the typical boring over-and-over Dora garbage. It also exposes children to tons of different styles of music and animation. Have you seen how excited kids are when they're watching Gabba? They're really interacting and dancing, not just shouting the same stupid answers over and over.

Muno is great. DJ Lance has a spectacular outift. I'm making all of us Gabba costumes for Halloween. Oden's Muno, I'm Foofa, and Daddy will be DJ Lance.. spandex and all.

savvyfunktastic

Answer by savvyfunktastic at 4:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• LOL a mom friend of mine thinks Muno looks like an STD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• lmao)))) 4:53 yuck! , yeah he kinda does now that you mention it. My daughter has all the Gabba dolls she colects them and surrounds herself with them when I turn it on for her.. She''s 2 1/2
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 5:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• no, he looks like he's got herpes.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• omg my husband said the same thingth other day he also said tht they all look like STD's but our kids love the show & so do i!! its alot of fun to watch with th kids.... lol thats like when the tella tubbies were out every one said that they were gay butthat didnt stop any one from watchin the show!
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I do have to agree. I love the show though and so do my kids. I think that it teaches a lot of good things and it's diffrent. It's one of their favorite shows.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I turned it on for the very first time in my whole life yesterday for my 6 month old daughter and wanted to puke after about 5 minutes of it.
    I don't know the names of the characters, but if you are talking about the tall, orange thing with bumps all over, I thought he was a teether...lol.
    It was the show where some guy in jeans and shirt was 'lost' and the characters became his friends and then some weirdo in a 70's orange outfit welcomed him to their world by putting him in his own snazzy 70's orange outfit {gag}.
    Then the new guy was dancing around and his big gut looked ridiculous and they looked like a couple of freaks.
    I shut if off - no way am I letting my granddaughter watch something as crazy as that. I would rather she watched Sesame Street or something 'safe.'
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009