Lybian Bomber

Libyans welcome home bomber
The only man convicted in the 1988 Lockerbie bombing was greeted by thousands.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

SICK! SICK! SICK!

jenree33

Asked by jenree33 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I wish he'd strap a bomb to his sorry ass and blow himself up, then he wouldn't have to "suffer" with cancer. BASTARD!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• You know, the people of Libya are celebrating his return because they dont believe he did it. That's all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• The father of one of the women killed just asked an excellent question...he wanted to know if this creep lives past the 4 months they gave him, will they put him back in prison? I WOULD HOPE SO! Thing is, he'll disappear and they'll never be able to find him again. He'll go back to masterminding his acts of terrorism! PISSES ME OFF!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Okay, so the man got LIFE in prison, and was released because he has cancer and will supposedly die soon? What part of LIFE in prison do the Scottish not understand? They say they're being compassionate, I say they're weak--and I'm half Scottish! LOL :o)

Seriously, the man is supposedly terminally ill...what has he got to lose, by say, going out in a blaze of glory, and taking another 300+ innocent people with him??????
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2009