on an intrenal roller coaster?

m 36wks pregnant with my first baby. and today my blood pressure has gone from 108/50 to 144/57 and then dropped again in less then 1 hour...should I be worried? What could that mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do you know if you are pre eclamptic?
    kolbiesmommy

Answer by kolbiesmommy at 4:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my doctor said I wasn't the only thing is that my baby is breech..thats the only thing wrong in this pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• hmm..well my dr didn't think I was pre eclamptic either until I went into labor and I almost ended up in cardiac arrest along with my daughter thankfully the nurse thought quick. but if ur baby is breech then I don't know if that could be the problem. have you spoken to ur dr about this today?
    kolbiesmommy

Answer by kolbiesmommy at 5:02 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• yea I called him and he told me to elevate my feet and hips, and if it didn't go down I should could in...but it went down...it went to 144/57 to 137/54 in less then 30 mins...and my figures are so swollen I can barely bend them....Ive been drinking toooooooooooooons of water, but its just my figures that a really swollen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Aug. 20, 2009