Just wondering, do you think chewing gum can help keep you face in shape?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 5:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• there are actual facial exercises that you can do to keep your face "tight".... my friend's mom used to do them hahaha... she looked SO FREAKIN FUNNY doing them, but she looks great!!!
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 1:10 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• haha...I never thought about this...this would be one of those questions that my hubby tries to change the subject b/c he doesn't want to laugh at me having a blonde moment..lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I never heard of that one...lol
    dcdmattison03

Answer by dcdmattison03 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• hahaha doesnt work..ive chewed gum my whole life, and yaaaaa..lol..it dont work!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I would think it would only effect the mouth area..but if you find out it works, let us know!

Marylou
    Working From Home and Lovin It!
    www.homeisgreat.com
    loyamom

Answer by loyamom at 1:14 AM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I doubt it would get rid of a double chin but the exercise might be good for TMJ.
    zorrokat

Answer by zorrokat at 4:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Never heard of that one. I do know that chewing gum while taking a test helps stimulate the brain.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yes! it does help. I had gained alot of weight working a graveyard shift because of the eating late not sleeping right...to cut back on my cravings, I'd chew gum which would in turn make me thirsty so i'd drimk more water hence the fullness to the tummy and when i'd be ready to take my lunch- cereal was just fine with a side of fruit and a bottle of water, then back to the gum as dessert for the remainder of my shift. Ihad a very physical job, so needless to say the work out was there-

I've found this pretty helpful as well 50lbs later...
    http://truthaboutdiets.com/go.php?offer=3jsbus4ma&pid=1
    3js1mama

Answer by 3js1mama at 1:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2009