Anyone seen time traveler's wife??

What did you think good or bad. I've heard both sides from a few people and I wanted more opinions before wasting my 10 bucks if its stupid. I love chick flicks so that wouldn't be a negative for me and I don't mind crying during movies, I've heard its depressing at the end and that necessarily isn't a bad thing to me either if I know its sad going into the film.
Also is it so much of a chick flick my so would hate me the rest of the night for picking it? Were trying to decide between the movie or the bar... I want the movie he wants the bar but said he'd go to the movie as long as he didn't feel the need to stab his eyes out of boredom during the film.

So what's your input ladies date night at the movie's or wait for a better film???

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• Your SO will most likely hate you if you drag him to this film. It's a LNO film, not a date night one.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 10:55 PM on Aug. 20, 2009