Anyone seen time traveler's wife??

Yes I know, I also posted this in entertainment. Hoping to reach a wider crowd since I know not everyone clicks on every section.

What did you think good or bad. I've heard both sides from a few people and I wanted more opinions before wasting my 10 bucks if its stupid. I love chick flicks so that wouldn't be a negative for me and I don't mind crying during movies, I've heard its depressing at the end and that necessarily isn't a bad thing to me either if I know its sad going into the film.
Also is it so much of a chick flick my so would hate me the rest of the night for picking it? Were trying to decide between the movie or the bar... I want the movie he wants the bar but said he'd go to the movie as long as he didn't feel the need to stab his eyes out of boredom during the film.

So what's your input ladies date night at the movie's or wait for a better film???

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:18 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not yet! we saw the ugly truth. it is really funny. i think your so would really like it. mine did:)
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 5:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• god i loved it and bawledddd my hubby said its a awesome movie!
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 5:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I've read the book twice and hope to see the movie soon. The book had a sad ending.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I want to see it! I will be bringing Kleenex.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2009