adult question...

When you were pregnant did your vagina hurt after sex? mine does sometimes, whether we are overly enthusiastic or not. it doesn't seem to matter. it either hurts or it doesn't. should I be concerned or is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes mine hurt alittle. kinda like a throbbing pain. i dont think its anything to be concerned about though. our bodies go through a ton of changes during pregnancy.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 5:32 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• With the increased blood flow to the vagina during pregnancy you might feel some discomfort after sex.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 5:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• As horny as I was while Preggo sex sucked!! I always hurt afterward and was frustrated too.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Yeah, it hurt pretty much the whole pregnancy, regardless. The doctor said it was normal.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I hurt more inside. Like muscle aches. The doctor said discomfort or actual pain was not uncommon. We stopped having sex when I was about 5 or 6 months because of it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• When I was farther along yes. It ached after sex and even if we hadnt had sex LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• the increased blood flow and general swelling make things a little more snug down there its bound to a be a little uncomfy afterwards just use like astroglide or something to help and dont be alramed
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:49 PM on Aug. 20, 2009