Minute Man!!

So, I have a problem w my SO.. I don't get mine unless he spends time orally, or I do it myself.. I get upset, bc I want him to last longer, I want that passion, the connection and I want that kind of pleasure.. He says that its not his fault, that I'm just too good or so hot or whatever. He asked if I wanted him to take some pills to make him last longer, and it shouldn't have to be like that (hes 27 and fit)
What do I do to point it out to him that he CAN do something about it without taking harmful drugs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• cockring
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• There is something called Tantric Sex he could learn if he was interested. It's a way of learning how to not get his orgasm quickly.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:39 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Can't you go twice in a row? Let him get off quickly and then do it again. Get him off orally or manually before intercourse, then have sex. He should last longer the second time around.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 5:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• Sometimes I wish I had that problem... DH is the opposite. He takes a long, long time. When we first got married (5 years ago) we could go for 2-4 hours!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• When I have been with men like that, they usually have to go round 2 or 3 until they last long enough to satisfy me. In a case they couldn't go two or three times to last longer, I would dump him for an older guy who has more control. HAHAH :)

Okay okay ok - another solution aside from dumping his two-pump chump ass is to use a condom with a cream to desensitize him...... Sex is too important in a relationship for you to continually be left dissatisfied.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• He needs to get his "first nut" out of the way. and HE knows this, he's just being selfish. Let him masturbate about an hour or so before sex, then he should last alot longer the next time.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 8:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• I would say get him off first..foreplayt is very important when you have a man that doesn't last long. Believe me the last 2 guys i've been with have been minute men lol. But give him oral sex, let him ejaculate and such, then have him please you orally THEN move onto sex. Hopefully because he came before he will last longer. If not. then try to research natural ways of gettin him to last longer. but the number one thing i can tell you is stop shoving it in his facre. the more you do that the more hes gonna pull away from you because hes gonna start feeling like hes not man enough to please you and all that stuff.. Men are sensative when it comes to sex and their egos. Encourage him to do other things that please you. Like maybe when ur masterbating have him help out. Thats what i had to do a few times with my ex. You get urs and he gets to help, which helps him feel like hes apart of it and not useless! and it can be normal..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 9:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• at his age to go that fast..it happens..and it doesnt have anything to do with age..and again..don't rub it in his face..that just makes it worse! good luck tho!!
    SweetPoison